Untitled Productions can oversee with detail and creative precision your event – whether it is a product launch, fashion cocktail, press reception or pop-up. We have produced events in numerous global cities, during international fashion weeks, film and music festivals and art fairs. With many years of experience producing events, we have developed an invaluable contact base of the best venues and sources for whatever we need to make the event a memorable, press worthy opportunity. We collaborate with fashion and lifestyle sponsors, as well as entertainment publicists to make the event as unique as possible, often including musical performances or celebrity co-hosts. We work closely with the best event photographers to get the right coverage, and have at our fingertips a guest list of global tastemakers to ensure the event is well attended. We also provide consulting services for international events and fundraisers, as well as additional PR and media sponsorship opportunities via The Untitled Magazine.
View The Untitled Space – our unique New York City event space – now available for private events and pop-ups.
Recent events productions / collaborations include:
• The Untitled Magazine Legendary Party at No 8 NY, Sponsored by Korloff Paris, Qui, Solbeso and Peroni, June 6, 2014
• UNICEF ZEROawards – Official Media & Live Auction Sponsor with Video Presentation for Awards Fundraiser – Vietnam, December 6, 2013
• Lie Sang Bong – Designer Cocktail and Spring / Summer 2014 Preview Party – New York, November 6, 2013
• The Untitled Magazine celebrates Paris Fashion Week at Twister, in collaboration with AOFM Pro and Forward PR – Paris, September 27, 2013
• The Untitled Magazine and Kate Nash celebrate London Fashion Week at INK, in collaboration with AOFM Pro, I am a Rockstar and Forward PR – London, September 13, 2013
• The Untitled Magazine and Grandlife event with Ladyhawke and Van She at The Tribeca Grand, July 19, 2013 – New York
• The Untitled Magazine Music Issue 6 launch party featuring performances by Natalia Kills and bands Starred and Early Morning Rebel, The Box, New York City – May 8, 2013
• The Untitled Magazine Cinema Issue 5 launch event at Toy, New York Fashion Week, New York – September 13, 2012
• The Untitled Magazine Cinema Issue 5 launch event at the Embassy Club, London Fashion Week, Mayfair, London – September 22, 2013
• The Untitled Magazine Cinema Issue 5 launch event at Twister, Paris Fashion Week, Rue de Berri, Paris – September 29, 2013
• “Out of The Box” Art Salon & Auction Fundraiser sponsored by The Untitled Magazine featuring performances by Sean Lennon, Hydra and the Click Clack Boom, The Box, New York – June 7, 2012
• “The Untitled Fashion Film” Video Installation, Cannes 65th Film Festival, Cocktail Party & Screening at VIP Rooms, Cannes, France – May 25, 2012
• The “Voyage” Issue Fashion Film Installation and Paris Fashion Week Party at La Villa, Paris, France – October 1, 2011
• “The Voyage Issue” Premiere of videos from the “Voyage” issue at Big Screen Plaza outdoor cinema, Chelsea, New York September 13, 2011 and ongoing 2 hour screenings September 2011 – June 2012
• “Facets of Figuration” Benefit Art Exhibit at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York – September 12, 2011 Screening of videos from The Untitled Magazine Issues 1-3.
• Pool Art Fair Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, Armory Art Week, New York – March 3-7, 2011
• “Voyeur” Issue Fashion Film Installation & Paris Fashion Week Party at Matignon, Paris – March 5, 2011
• “Face off/Dance off” Masquerade Event at Norwood Arts Club, Featuring Nicos Gun & Hank and The Cupcakes, New York – February 3, 2011
• “Voyeur” Exhibit + Video installation of the Voyeur Issue, Art Basel Miami, in collaboration with Miami Art Museum Contemporaries, American Friends of the Louvre & Quintessentially, Miami, Dec 3-4, 2010
• “Soirée Au Louvre” Benefit for the Louvre Museum & Video Premiere of the “Surreal” Issue of The Untitled Magazine at the French Embassy Cultural Center, Payne Whitney Mansion, New York – June 3, 2010
• “Carte Blanche” Visionairs Gallery Paris multimédia exhibit of productions from the “Kaleidoscopic” and “Surreal” Issues of The Untitled Magazine, Paris, France – January 28 – February 10, 2010